Latest Update has broken Libre Draw

Okay so here’s the deal… I use an older Intel Celeron PC running Fedora Linux (8GB of RAM, 500GB SATA SSD Main Drive, 256GB M.2 SSD back-up drive) . I’ve been using Libre Draw to create some illustrations for a personal project. There was a critical system update that also updated Libre Office back on October 21st of this month. Since that update whenever I try to open one of my files in Draw, I get this message:

Component cannot be loaded, possibly broken or incomplete installation.

Full error message:

loading component library «file:///us/lib64/libreoffice/program/./program/ libsdlo.so> failed /builddir/build/BUILD/libreoffice-7.3.6.2/cppuhelper/source/
shlib.cox.311.

I use Timeshift and was able to roll my whole system back to a time when this still worked. However, the updates keep wanting to be installed, and when I do things break again. Draw, so far, is the only program affected by this. It was experiencing some stability issues before, sort of half crashing while files were be saved or opened. I’m not sure if that is related, but thought it would be helpful to mention.
If anyone has any bright ideas on how to fix this, please don’t hesitate to share! My tech skills are not the greatest, but if you include instructions, I’ll do my best to follow along!
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

P.S.:
I’m Running Fedora 36 Workstation Edition, with Gnome 42.4, I mostly install all my software from the default Software Center. I’m also familiar with and have tried installing via dnf in the Terminal and also downloading the RPM from the website and installing it graphically. I have NOT tried using the Snap Store yet. Additionally, I have the following packages installed:
libreoffice-x11, libreoffice-gtk, libreoffice-kf5

Please edit your question to provide additional details:

• Fedora version (I assume it is 36 but confirm)
  • desktop manager: most common are GNOME and KDE Plasma
  • how do you install packages: through the Control center (GNOME), Discover (KDE Plasma) or dnfdragora (both), or even dnf with commandline?
  • have you one of these packages installed: libreoffice-x11, libreoffice-gtk, libreoffice-kf5?

Hello!

• Fedora 36 (Workstation Edition)
  • Gnome 42.4
  • I mostly install all my software from the default Software Center. I’m also familiar with and have tried installing via dnf in the Terminal and also downloading the RPM from the website and installing it graphically. I have NOT tried using the Snap Store yet.
  • Yes, I have all three of these packages installed.

Does the problem occur only with Draw or also with Writer/Calc?

Only with Draw. Writer and Calc work fine!

UPDATE:
Just for giggles, I installed the Snap Store version of LibreOffice and Surprise, Surprise, Draw Worked! Sadly this version is unusable to me, because I really need Dark Mode to work on applications I spend a lot of time with! Draw’s interface is so white and blown out I cannot see anything, especially the tools I need! If I can get Dark Mode to work on that version that would be an acceptable workaround.
The other small problem is that it’s very slow! The RPM version will open even the most complex file immediately. Whereas the Snap version will make you wait long enough to think you didn’t click something right!
So, if anyone has any ideas on a solution to get either the RPM version of Draw working or has an idea on how to get Dark Mode to work with the Snap version, please let me know!
Again, Thank You All in Advance!

P.S.
Just for the sake of clarity, I did NOT have both versions of LibreOffice installed simultaneously. I tested them both individually by uninstalling one version before installing the other. I figured there might be a conflict of some kind if I didn’t take extra steps.

FINAL UPDATE:
I just ran sudo dnf update from in my terminal after installing another program. A few seemingly unrelated things were included in that update, including something for Firefox. When this whole problem began, Firefox was one of the apps that got updated along with all the component of Libre Office. So, I just checked and the problem I was having with DRAW has been corrected with that update! I’ll post again if I figure out what component(s) got patched or fixed. But right now I’m just overjoyed I can get back to doing the illustrations for my book!