I change the margins for header and footer by going to format, page, header (or footer) and entering the correct values. I then click ok. This all works fine. Print copies reflect the changes. BUT, when I click save, and re-open the files, the values revert back to the starting point, and I need to re-enter. Is there a way to get these values to be saved?
- What storage format (file type) do you use?
- Which version of LibreOffice do you have?
- What system platform are you on (computer type/brand, operating system brand/version, etc.)?
- Is header/footer content also altered, or is the issue only concerning spacing?
I tested with Calc version 188.8.131.52 on Windows 10, saving as ods, xls and xlsx, and the header size/spacing is retained through save/reload. Unable to duplicate issue as described.
Thanks for helping keme:
- storage format: excell 2007-2019 (xlsx)
- version of Libre Office: 184.108.40.206 (x64)
- System Platform: Acer desktop computer- Aspire TC 865, Windows 10 Home,
- Content is not altered, only the left & right margin values.