Libre office 7.4.5.1 version update

I am using libre office 7.4.5.1 version it is going to expire for wbtv onpremises. it is installed before on all 4 servers( dev, test, ACC and prod).
can i continue with that version or else do i need to install new version

As long as you don’t meet limitations or bugs, you can continue with it. However you won’t benefit new features or bug fixes. It is up to you. LO is FOSS. You are in control.

What are rvr119 and others?

Those are the server we are using.
So the question is same version 7.4.5 is using it is installed on 2023.
Still we are using the same version.
Now getting the alerts regarding version change so can’t continue the same one we need to install to another version.
We used libre office for converting word to PDF format. Any changes/ Impact after upgrading to another version.

I got an update like 7.4.5 is going to end of life.
so need to update an new version but not sure which version supports CRM onpremises environment. to update. can anyone knows please reply back to me ASAP.

Please answer first, do you expect your “expiring” 7.4.5 blow up? Or do you expect someone arriving and arresting your HW? Or do you expect it to stop working? So: why are you concerned with this?

Then answer: do you expect people here understanding all those “wbtv onpremises”, “CRM onpremises”, and your internal devices names. Why do you ask a question on a user-to-user Ask site, asking “Can you update it” - do you expect other users to update it for you?

The answer to the initial “can i continue with that version or else do i need to install new version” was provided already by @ajlittoz. What was unclear?