Libre Office 7.4.6/7.5.1 won't start Windows 10

I suspect Document Management Pro by Media Files has something to do with Libre Office being unable to start or flash crash and at times, causes Windows to hang.
It happened since I installed the App from MS Store.
Libre came back to life after I uninstalled Document Management Pro, reinstalled Libre Office. It wouldn’t work until I fired it up in Safe Mode, and select Reset to factory settings ticking on “Reset settings and user interface modificaitons”.

I thought this piece of info might be useful.

Update:
After I restarted Windows, it happened again.
This time, none of the tricks in Safe Mode worked.
I can only run Libre in safe mode.

Would some tech guru help solve this please?

p/s no trace of Libre Office is sighted in Task Manager.

Thank you.

If your operating system is not a restricted Windows version, then install the LO from the official download site:

The Portable versions work fine for me on Win10 x64 Prof:

My Libre Office was downloaded from official website.
Only the Document Management Pro by Media Files was obtained from MS Store.

For information, Document Manager Pro is another Office suite which has at least spreadsheet, presentation and word processor functions. The mug shots on the MS Store look rather like a clone of OpenOffice.

Rather of LibreOffice, version no earlier than 7.0.

Then one could suspect both programs use same entries for registry or even the same profile. But that should be cured after uninstall and a new profile.
I’d maybe repeat the uninstall, remove profiles manually and perhaps even ask uninstall-programs like revo, if they find something before re-installing.
But we know there are other programs out there wich can prevent LO from start like The Bat. Second level: Have you activated some Anti-Virus/App-Protection preventing dangerous software from the internet? ( But then LO should never have started … )
On the long run you may need a clean install (after backup) of Windows, then add software step by step, beginning with LibreOffice and test, if any breaks LO. And leaving some stuff behind wich was installed years ago is often good fir Windows also…

May I ask if these paths are used in the code,

#include <com/sun/star/beans/NamedValue.hpp>
#include <com/sun/star/beans/PropertyAttribute.hpp>
#include <com/sun/star/beans/XPropertySet.hpp>
#include <com/sun/star/xml/sax/InputSource.hpp>
#include <com/sun/star/xml/sax/Writer.hpp>
#include <com/sun/star/lang/XMultiComponentFactory.hpp>
#include <com/sun/star/lang/XSingleServiceFactory.hpp>
#include <com/sun/star/embed/ElementModes.hpp>
#include <com/sun/star/embed/XStorage.hpp>
#include <com/sun/star/embed/StorageFactory.hpp>
#include <com/sun/star/embed/XTransactedObject.hpp>

but why is there only one folder under the com/sun/star directory called uno? How can I obtain other folders?

Yes you may - but you didn’t:

1. You used a Suggest a solution to post this - are you telling @CS223 how to solve their problem?
  2. You are hijacking the “Libre Office 7.4.6/7.5.1 won’t start Windows 10” topic to something completely, absolutely unrelated.

Please ask your own question.
(The answer would be, that those includes that you mention are automatically generated from IDL files, so the respective hpp are not directly part of the source tree, but will appear in <builddir>/workdir/UnoApiHeadersTarget/udkapi/normal/com/sun/star/. Well, that’s based on a presumption that you are talking about the LibreOffice source code, not about SDK…)