Libre Office Calc does not work across multiple monitors

I am running Libre Office Calc 6.2.3.2 x64 - Windows 10. Everything seems to work fine as long as I am working on the main monitor however, as soon as I create a second window and drag it over to my other monitor, that window becomes unresponsive. Note the original window on the main monitor still works, and as long as the second window is also on the main monitor this also works. I upgraded to the latest version as I had the same issue on version 6.1.1.2 but the problem seems to persist…

Maybe specific to W10? Works fine under Linux Fedora.

Continuously I uninstall older versions and install new versions of LibreOffice. I run two monitors and there are and did not have any problems with LibreOffice at all.

With me Windows 10 Home; Version 1809; 64-Bit | LibreOffice, Version: 6.2.3.2 (x64) |
Grafikkarte NVIDIA GTX 560; Auflösung 1920x1080, 60 Hz;

Hello,
I have just the same issue. Im running the latest version also in Windows 10.
The second monitor is an HP 22er Display if that gives you any more info.

Also, at least for me, if I open one window in the second monitor it becomes unresponsive except for the fact htat I can drag it to the first one.

— EDIT: SOLVED. HERES HOW —
The problem was the Intel Graphics Controller weren’t up to date. I updated them and started working like a charm.
I arrived at the conclussion thanks to Issues with LibreOffice on additional monitors - DisplayLink Forum.
So, update your graphics drivers :slight_smile: