libre office opens in safe-mode. i've tried versions 6.2.8 and 6.3.4

version 6.2.8 used to work normally. yesterday, it showed up in safe-mode and i couldn’t switch to normal mode so i uninstalled and reinstalled the software. i’ve tried several times (versions 6.2.8 and 6.3.4) it always opens in safe-mode and i can’t switch to normal mode.
my system: win7 (64 bit)
any suggestions?

How do you start LibreOffice?

1. Click on LibreOffice icon link on your desktop ?
  2. From Windows Start menu *
  3. Executing "%ProgramFiles%\LibreOffice\program\soffice" from a cmd terminal? (most probably not)

Please check whether 3. also also activates Safe Mode and if not, check whether properties of 1. and 2. show the command given in 3.

BTW: How do you recognize being in Safe Mode? Do you get the safe mode dialog on every start of LibreOffice?

Please do not use Add Answer but edit your original question to enhance the details of your question. Thanks in advance …

I access through Desktop and I know it is safe mode as it has it written on all 4 corners of the scree…But thanks anyway…I got it sorted…I dont know how but it came good. But latest problem is I cannot retrieve my earlier written works…I can see them All on the screen when I click into Libre…But no access…Comes up with : C:\Users\DEN\Desktop\HOW TO FIX SYSTEM and FILES.odt

Please do not use Add Answer if you actually don’t answer a question but commenting an answer or another users question. Please use add a comment for that purpose. Thanks in advance …