- The Paper Format windows pops up
- I set Format to A4
- I set Width to 8.27"
- I set Height to 11.27"
- Margins are set a 0.79" and I don’t change them.
- I click Apply and OK.
- I click File > New > Templates
- I create a My Templates, name it JAPAN A4 and right click and save as Default.
- I click File > New Text Doc
- I enter text
- I click File > Print and the Page Layout Paper Size field is defaults to Letter 8.50in x 11.00in. But the Left side Preview window is set to 8.27(Letter) and 11.69in which are A4 dimensions. I can drop down the Paper size menu and change to A4 but I don’t drop it down. I print and the printer prints out A4 sized paper.
- I drop down the Page Layout Paper size menu and select A4. The left side Preview window dimensions now change to 8.27(A4) and 11.69in.
When I click File > Print or Ctrl + P to print I want the Page Layout Paper Size field to be defaulted to A4 8.27in x 11.69in., not Letter 8.50in x 11.00in.
What am I doing incorrectly?
(edited 2019-11-09 by ajlittoz for formatting)