Libre Writer not printing to thermal printer in correct orientation

Updated to Version 24.2.3.2 / LibreOffice Community

now I can no longer print out in the correct orientation , or if it does its offset by half a page
Brother QL 720NW
62x100mm labels /roll

page formatted as landscape

and no matter what settings are used for printing its a mess

Print preview shows correctly

wtf.orientation.odt (16.4 KB)

You have ensured that the page orientation is set appropriately in both your document and the printer settings?

Screenshot from 2024-06-11 18-51-40

Screenshot from 2024-06-11 18-52-22

Screenshot from 2024-06-11 18-51-19

And what about the page style? Also, mention OS name. It looks like it is some Linux flavour (from the graphical aspect and CUPS printing system).

Ubuntu 24.04 LTS

was working fine with what ever the last version of Libre that was installed on 22.04 LTS

having a look through btrfs snapshots my last update was 24th May , I can not seem to find version file ProductKey=LibreOffice 7.6 about the closest I can find

Currently as a workaround if I export to a PDF then use another program to print I get my landscape

Bug 154975 was first noticed in LO 7.5 where it appears looking at comments, there was a fix for someone who had a document that had a document with multiple page styles, some of which printed portrait while other printing landscape. The fix includes outright swapping width for height. Some unfortunate things have resulted from this fix. First large format printers such as my Canon iX6820 would print everything in Landscape mode if that size paper can be inserted into the printer sideways but not if it can’t. Office size A4 or letter is wrong but Tabloid size is right. The other unfortunate thing is that Ubuntu 24.04 is the first version to include a Libreoffice version higher that 7.5.0 thus it picked up the bug. Until the LO bug is fixed, Consider using the solution provided in How would the version of libreoffice in 24.04 be rolled back to a previous version - Ask Ubuntu