I have the same problem running 188.8.131.52 on Ubuntu 11.04 on Gnome (not unity) at 1024x600 (netbook).
I have been trying for hours to resolve this and would appreciate some additional suggestions. I have so far tried various combinations of:
- Re-install - no difference
- Toggle anti-alias font settings - no difference
- Disabling anti-aliasing in gnome prefs across system - some progress, but still problematic
- Font DPI settings in advanced front settings - no difference
- Different font hinting settings - no difference
- Different user interface zoom settings - helps somewhat, but often many menus are still missing
- Different font - finally had some success setting Application font to Meera which finally displayed everything but the font is extremely small
Is it possible to set just LibreOffice to use the Meera font as at least this works (with a magnifying glass)?
Has anyone got any other suggestions as I have spent hours playing with this and I am running out of ideas?