LibreOffice 5.2 documentation missing

I went to your user guides website. And I only saw versions 5.1, 5.0, and 4.2. But I didn’t see any file for version 5.2. Version 5.2 came pre-installed on my computer. Do you have a printed or downloadable user guide available for version 5.2 ? I do prefer to buy a printed version, though. But I will accept a downloadable version as well.

Please add a more descriptive title to your question, like “LibreOffice 5.2 help guides”, or so.

I have similar concerns. I put together this answer to help others find some of what had been so hard for me to find. After 5 months of struggling with it all, here is what works for me: 1) yes the documentation could be better, but that’s what we have right now. 2) We all need to get involved in improving it. 3) Ask here. 4) Use OpenOffice docs too. Free!

Most is still the same, there are new features that may not yet be covered in the documentation, and quite a few changes were made in the user interface - some menu items changed location and so on. You may view the release notes for the most recent versions to get an idea of the changes. You can download an offline Help file from the download page of the LibreOffice website http://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/ - make sure that you download the correct version, the version number must match the version of LibreOffice that you have, it has to be the same bit size (32 or 64 bits), and IIRC you need the same interface language enabled as well, so if you download a New Zealand English Help file and you don’t have that flavour of English as interface language, it’s not going to work.

Well that’s odd, I have to try having Finnish one with American English LO 5.2.2.2 x64. I’ll update to 5.3.x when it comes out, the release notes article is very nice, although right now incomplete.

^ Yep, confirmed, the help to show is tied to LO’s language.

You could try the book Designing with LibreOffice. It was first published early in 2016 so might be a bit more up to date than the official manuals. You can download the manual for free or buy a hardcopy.

That said, when I refer to the most recent official manual I don’t find I have any great difficulty if things are slightly different from the current release of LibreOffice.