LibreOffice 7.5 - change from dark mode to normal

Sorry: but This is no solution: The user files and Addons are not used by the DEV-version even if you copy the users “4”-folder to the “Dev”-Versions one. So: One can not work properly at all … I’m a bit angry. Foremost to myself since I updated to 7.5 without need from 7.4.3 witch was working all great. 7.6nightly ist not useable for productive use - at least I don’t know how.

There was a way to get All Light-Mode for LO 7.4 but I can not find the solution on the internet within an normal amount of time and effort - I have to do my daily work - now with an visual monster of an office application.

Going back to 7.4.3 did not solve the problem - since the backthan used solution has to be found - time is the limiting faktor.

IMHO dark-mode was an experimental feature in 7.4 so you can switch of this experimental feature.
7.5 auto-detects the OS running in dark-mode, so switching the OS to light mode should also change LibreOffice.
The next version 7.6 will have the additional switch shown above…

Just ask a question here instead of commenting in a closed thread … (Or search “dark-mode” on this ask-side).

It is, for the person who asked for this version. For other users the latest versions of 7.3 and 7.4 are still usable and you may have read the “recommended for” notes on download of “fresh versions”.

A general hint: Save your user-profile, before upgrades and at regular occaisions. It contains your settings/changes and is something to keep safe…