I am using Libreoffice base 220.127.116.11 (x64) on Windows 10 and have setup a small base with the idea to create invoices with a customer table and items table etc… I have set the auto value for the invoice numbers starting at 0. Then I have created a form to write the invoice and a report for print which involves queries, everything works fine untill I decided to change the auto increment (1,2,3 etc…) starting at say 300, I have achieved that by using the following SQL code:
alter table “MyTableName” alter column “ID” restart with 300
This worked and set the number to 300
the problem I am facing is that the report (Invoice) with ID 300 will not print anything of my form’s input meaning everything else but what’s in the form (no items, amounts, invoice ID etc…).
I have been looking on various solutions but cannot find the reason for that. If somboey would have a hint or idea of where I should look at I would be thankful.
Edit: in fact it doesn’t even print number 300, it rather prints an earlier form with ID nr 3
A wonderful day to you all.