This is how to change the default palette for all Apps within LO/OO4 (though you will need to get down & a little dirty):
- Create and/or beg/steal/borrow a suitable palette of colours stored as a .soc file
- Close down LO/OO + the Quickstarter
- Go to your profile
- Under config are a number of palettes (*.soc files)
- config/standard.soc is the default palette for all Apps
- Rename config/standard.soc to config/standard.soc.old
- Move/Rename your-palette.soc to config/standard.soc
The next time that you start LO/OO it will now use your own palette.
Extra 1: The LO/OO3 palette has a different format to the LO/OO4 palette file.
Extra 2: The LO/OO4 palette file is plain text (text/xml).
Extra 3: There are also presets loaded on installation, and used for initialisation + profile reset. This is under Debian 6.0:
$ file -ib /opt/libreoffice4.4/presets/config/standard.soc
If this helps then please tick the answer ().