Hi! I’ve been trying to use libreoffice in my windows 7 work PC for personal use, but every single time I’ve tried to do so, right before the installer finishes, explorer.exe goes nuts and crashes, and then starts again, only to crash 2 seconds later, and it repeats for ever unless I kill explorer via command.
If I start libreoffice, it starts correctly but explorer.exe keeps crashing. I really have no clue as to why this happens, but as soon as I uninstall libreoffice, all returns to normal.
I tried searching for any possible solutions, but I haven’t found anyone with a similar problem as mine, so I’m posting it here, hoping someone could help.
Forgot to mention, this happens with the 3.6 LibreOffice version, on a x86 system.