Libreoffice Draw shapes are rendered umpy/misshapen when reopened (cosmetic issue)

Version info
Version: 7.6.4.1 (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 60(Build:1)
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 6.2; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Ubuntu package version: 4:7.6.4-0ubuntu0.22.04.1~lo1
Calc: threaded

In this version, and I’ve never noticed this before, circles (and possibly other shapes) are misshapen and lumpy when the docuement is reoopened.

This was drawn as a circle:

It does not have any points to edit. And if I try to edit it, the shape reverts to normal circle looking:

This appears, therefore, to be a cosmetic error, but WTF? Why so lumpy? OpenCL is not being used.

oh, double clicking on the lumpy object and then cancelling causes it to be redrawn correctly. I haven’t found a way to delump all objects at once.

Can you please upload a sample file (one page) with the problem here. Thank you.

circle.odg (33.5 KB)

this file exhibits the effect for me. I can reliably cause it by adding a new blank page so there are two blanks. If I reopen this doc, the circles are lumpy. If I modify the document and save it, sometimes the lumpiness of the vector circles goes away (not the placed bitmapped screen grab, obs).

If there’s no lumpiness, it should come back by adding a blank page.

Everything is displayed normally and correctly for me.

I have gone through all the details (new page, drawing, save, open).

It is either due to the settings or the installation.

First steps to take before submitting a bug

With me:

Version: 24.2.0.0.beta1 (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 5f390384195b7264c6e52add9e90a39790285249
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19045; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI: de-DE
Calc: CL threaded

The above data was created via menu Help > LibreOffice > [Button:]Version information and pasted here from the clipboard.

Thanks @Hrbrgr, I’ll mark this as solved and check for revisions. It’s a cosmetic issue at worst.