"Libreoffice has stopped working and will be closed"

This keeps coming up after I close a document. Though not every time. I use mainly calc, often ones that are using templates that were originally created back in Open Office a while back. I’m using Libreoffice 4.4.0.3 and windows Vista. I keep deleting my user profile so it resets, but after a while it comes back again. I have uninstalled Libreoffice and deleted the user profile folder and then reinstalled. Still the same. Is this a known bug and is there a solution?

Any help would be much appreciated.

:slight_smile:

I would reset my user profile. For details please refer to: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile

Thank you for your time. I mentioned that I have done that, but the problem persists. :frowning:

I’d love to report this as a bug. But the privacy notice at bugzilla clearly states that you open your email account up to view by any user and expose it to spam. I much prefer libreoffice but it just isn’t working properly, no such problems with open office. I’ve had to go back to it. If anyone has a solution I’d love to hear it. :slight_smile: