LibreOffice Impress on raspbian autostart (--show) presentation from commandline

Hello!
I am on Ubuntu 22.04 as well as the most recent version of raspbian available at the time of writing…
For years now (going back to LO 3.x on many different Linux versions) I use the --show parameter to autostart a presentation.
I had to replace an old raspberry PI2 and installed a PI5 with the latest raspbian version and installed LO from the official raspbian repos (7.4.7.2).
At the same time on my Ubuntu 22.04 machine (7.6.6.3).
On both machines the exact same presentation.
When I opening the presentation using the --show parameter on Ubuntu 22.04 Impress starts, loads the presentation and launches is automatically as expected within a few seconds (the presentation has 58 slides and a bunch of pics in it - in total approx. 250MB).
Doing exact the same thing on raspbian loads the presentation but I see no preview-images on the left side from the slides and the application appears to hang. The presentation does not start.
After a while of scrolling and clicking however the presentation finally loads and the presentation launches. (Remember, the same presentation starts perfectly automatically on my Ubuntu 22.04 machine, so the presentation-settings must be OK).
If I run the presentation manually (double clicking on the presentation which triggers libreoffice impress to start) it opens within seconds, the slide preview on the left hand side is populated and I can instantly hit F5 to start the presentation.
I wonder, if it’s either the installed version which is buggy, or it’s a problem with the ARM binaries.
How every, any help is much appreciated.
Regards,
Felix

asked them ?

could be …