LibreOffice install won't complete

Using Windows 8.1, with WebRoot security, I get the error message
ERROR 1303 Installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory:
C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\LibreOffice4\Program

The indicated “Program” folder seems not to exist after download. Under “Properties”, when I try to read about the file, it comes up with the following error message:
“You must have READ permissions to view the properties of this object”

When installing on Windows, use right menu and select to run application as administrator.

This option is not available because this is a msi install file, not an exe. Even when logged in as Admin and UAC totally off via registry edit, hangs when “creating shortcuts”. You have to kill it with task manager. It is installed and you can use it, but then you can’t install the help files becuse it detects the “hung” install.

This needs to get fixed.

Okay, I just stumbled across this bug whilst in Windows 7 x64. Judging by other similar threads on the Internet, it was suggested that some process may be holding some kind of lock on the directory and that a possible solution may be to simply reboot the machine to release said lock. Lo and behold, that solution worked for me and I was able to delete that directory with no issues under my usual administrator account. HTH.