LibreOffice is having issues saving files

LibreOffice is having issues saving files.

So, there’s LibreOffice pre-installed on Ubuntu, and I decided to use that pre-installed software, on Ubuntu.

So, I open LibreOffice, and I select LibreOffice Draw. I make something, and then I go to save it.

But then, there’s an issue. I can’t save it, and an error message appears.

Screenshot from 2024-04-08 10-19-56

So, I search up this issue on Google, and I see people posting about it on this forum, but the answers are about how to fix the issue on Windows and Mac, not on Ubuntu.

I look in /var/log/syslog for anything that occurred in LibreOffice when it was open and running, and I found the details. I’m not sure what it means, though.

Yeah, that’s about it. I’m still trying to save the file.

LibreOffice 7.3.7.2

In which directory do you try to save your file? What are the permissions on this directory?
How is SELinux configured ? (I assume “enforcing”)

yep, maybe similar … firefox - Can't Save files in Libre Office Writer - Ask Ubuntu

what if you try in /tmp/f.odt ?

Please do not use the Answer or Suggest a solution button for comments that are not an answer to the original question / solution to the problem, use the Reply or Comment bubble instead. Thanks.

Screenshot from 2024-04-11 22-06-40

Yes. And? I didn’t suggest to reply to me personally.

/tmp/f.odt does not exist. However, /var/log/syslog does, and I linked the log from that in the post already.