Libreoffice lags & freezes with Addons (Writer and Calc) not tested in other modules but likely the same

Good day dear LibreOffice community and users,

I have often experienced in the past to the present, that LibreOffice application has slowed startup and often freezes with certain addons enabled in the example case LanguageTool which is admittedly quite a large sized addon in addition to Zotero reference integration.

Is there a possibility to delay the loading of such integrated modules so the files opened become accessibly directly upon opening (because these delays do not usually occur upon regular “vanilla” startup).

In general I think sideloading addons with a certain delay upon prioritizing the LibreOffice core application would benefit most users because most addons do not need to be accessible within the first seconds upon opining documents in the first place. Therefore opened documents would be visible and accessible for editing faster and it would enhance the user experience greatly, especially on slower hardware.

This feature may already exist and is outside my knowledge, I would kindly ask for direction in the above case (delay to load addons upon starting up LibreOffice)

Kind Regards
Peter

PS: Likely not relevant as this has been a longer standing problem:
Libreoffice version 7.6.2
KDE-Plasma-Version: 5.27.9
KDE-Frameworks-Version: 5.111.0
Qt-Version: 5.15.11
Kernel-Version: 6.5.10-200.fc38.x86_64 (64-bit)
Grafics-Platform: Wayland

AFAIK, LanguageTool under Linux is an online service. So the lag you’re experiencing may come from LT trying to connect to some server. If your computer is offline, you have to wait for a timeout.
Personally, I’ve been disappointed by LT and I don’t enable it.

That’s what I did unfortunately if you need the add-ons you need to restart LibreOffice again as a whole. But anyhow thank you for the time you took to answer my question.