LibreOffice Not Opening

Hello! I don’t know if this is how I would get help, but I just recently tried to install Libre Office on my EcoHome Windows 11 Laptop, and when I did, it wouldn’t open. I then proceeded to uninstall it because I had installed version 24, instead of the older version.

Installing the older version, the problem persisted. So I tried to reinstall the newer one to encourage the installer to update the Libre Office that WAS installed.

Asking AI I was told to check my Event Viewer. I checked it and I found that the program is spitting out an error code.

The code I get is the following:

Faulting application name: soffice.bin, version: 24.2.3.2, time stamp: 0x6631ee8e
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3527, time stamp: 0x92b2df34
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x000000000010c769
Faulting process id: 0x0x2540
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1DAAB6BCADA9BE4
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\LibreOffice\program\soffice.bin
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 47a8146c-def0-4214-a526-695fad10d086
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

I have done the following to try to fix the error:
Uninstall and reinstall Libre Office.
Performed a scan on my computer with the command prompt.
Opened in Libre Office in Safe Mode and did the following:

• Disabled Use Skia for Rendering
  • Disabled Hardware Acceleration
  • Disabled OpenCL
    (None of which worked)

Any suggestions or potential fixes would be greatly appreciated! Sorry if this isn’t in the right place…

First. Your question is not directly related to the database component of LibreOffice, please retag it to common

So it works in safe mode, that’s good.

1. Click Start menu - All apps - LibreOffice 24.2 - LibreOffice (Safe mode)
  2. In the dialogue that you see, click Configure then click Disable hardware acceleration (OpenGL, OpenCL, Vulkan)
  3. Click Apply Changes and Restart. Note this is a special restart so the next steps are vital or it will revert to not starting next time.
  4. When LibreOffice opens, click Tools > Options > LibreOffice > View and tick the box Force Skia software rendering. Click OK and allow LibreOffice to restart.
  5. After LibreOffice has restarted, you can use it normally.

A better place than AI to start looking would have been in documentation directly related to your question such as General Installation Issues (Windows) - The Document Foundation Wiki.