LibreOffice not working on IMac 11.4

When I clock on a LibreOffice doc, the page “disappears”. I then have to click outside the doc I’m working on to get it to re-appear. It makes it impossible to use. Should I re-install?

on IMac 11.4

you mean macOS 11.4 running on iMac hardware?

Yes - weirdly it works fine on my MacBookPro bought a year later (2019). Both 11.4 (Big Sur)

• Which LibreOffice version ?
  • Did you try to run in LibreOffice Safe Mode (Help -> Restart in Safe Mode) and check whether the problem does not appear while running in safe mode?
  • Did you try to disable - if set - option [ ] Use hardware acceleration in LibreOffice -> Preferences -> LibreOffice -> View -> Section: Graphics Output ?
  • Did you provide Full Disk Access to LibreOffice.app?

Thanks Opaque - finally steeled myself to giving this a go (see below) and it seems to have worked. Finger’s crossed - Pages is not a patch on LibreOffice!

• Did you try to run in LibreOffice Safe Mode (Help → Restart in Safe Mode) and check whether the problem does not appear while running in safe mode?
    • Did you try to disable - if set - option [ ] Use hardware acceleration in LibreOffice → Preferences → LibreOffice → View → Section: Graphics Output ?