Libreoffice toolbar too slow

Hi, I have a problem that creates a bit of annoyance with the libreoffice 6.4 toolbar on Linux Mint 20.1
I explain my problem through an example:
If I am on Libreoffice Calc and I have cells where in one cell I have entered a bold font while in another I have not put the bold, if I switch from the cell where there was no bold to one where there was bold, Libreoffice takes about three seconds delay to tell me on the toolbar that in that particular cell there is the bold font. The same things hapens on Libreoffice Writer.
How can this problem be solved? How can I speed up the loading of the toolbar?
Thank you so much

Can’t repro on my Mint 20.1 using Cinnamon and LibreOffice 6.4.6.2 from Ubuntu repos. However: The first thing I do on all fresh installations of LibreOffice on Ubuntu 20.04 based systems (which applies to Mint 20.1) is to completely uninstall and reinstall LibreOffice using:

• dpkg --list | awk '/ii/&&/libreoffice/{print $2}' | sudo xargs apt purge --yes
  • sudo apt autoremove --yes
  • sudo apt update --yes
  • sudo apt install libreoffice libreoffice-sdbc-hsqldb --yes

(There are too many problems on initial installs on Ubuntu 20.04 based systems).

Would updating to Libre Office 7 solve the issue? Unless of course there is a reason you would rather be running an older version of the software.