LibreOffice Ver 7.5.2.1

Hi,

New here, first post, I hope someone can help with this:

QUESTION:
"How can I access and adjust the menu bar features and settings common to the entire suite of included LO appliications?"

I would like to modify the menu bar common to all of the LO components (Calc, Writer, Base, etc.) regarding the size, font, text and backgrond color options of the menu bar itself, not of the documents I want to create.

I was unable to find this information, either in the LO Help file, searching online, or in previous posts here, which advise to select menu options from a previous version of OL that are not available in the current version I am using (Ver 7.5…2.1).

Available options within LO can adjust the size of the icons (although somehat limited) but not the text options or menu bar size, and changing the OS system scaling affects only the spreadsheet area display size, for example, but has no effect on the menu bar, and other applications used on this system do not result in a menu bar appearing so tiny and low contrast as to be practically unreadable,

I truly hope this can be resolved, as otherwise, I like the applications very much.

Thank you.

System:
Operating System: OpenMandriva ROME 23.03
KDE Plasma Version: 5.27.3
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.104.0
Qt Version: 5.15.8
Kernel Version: 6.1.4-desktop-1omv2301 (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland
Processors: 16 × AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics
Memory: 125.1 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: AMD Radeon Graphics
Manufacturer: ASUS

Probably Bug 101646 - UI option “Scaling” was removed