LibreOffice Writer: Right Click "Always correct to" deletes the selected word

Hello,

I have an issue with AutoCorrect replacement on Writer.
On right click > “Always correct to” on an erroneous word then select the desired word to be used for correction, the current erroneous word is not corrected at all but worse it gets automatically deleted.

I have checked the Replace tab (Tools > AutoCorrect > AutoCorrect Option) and the new entry is not created.

However, if I create a new entry from the Replace tab then everything works perfectly. But if I use the right click “Always correct to” shortcut I face that issue.

I tried in Calc with an erroneous word in a cell & also in Impress and everything worked just fine. The issue seems to be with Writer only.

I used to have that issue with fr_NE language but since a few days I’m having it with en_GB & fr_FR.

I am using LibreOffice version 7.5.3.2 (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community with Ubuntu 22.04.06 LTS.

Can anyone help me please?
Thanks.

I am using LibreOffice version 7.5.3.2 (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community (Snap) with Ubuntu 22.04.06 LTS and cannot reproduce that for Dutch and en-(GB) text. EDIT: corrected language tagging.

Which locale is en-BR? Or you meant en-GB?

I only have English and French dictionaries installed.

Also, maybe the issue doesn’t concern the snap version. Mine is from the lp ppa libreoffice focal main

Thanks

Lol, my bad, see edited comment.