LO Base- Adding Images Causes Error And Table Corruption

Greetings,
I’m using Ubuntu Studio 20.04 with LibreOffice 7.4.5.1. I’m new to Base so some of my terms may not be correct for modes.

I’ll have a form with a Image Control. As I increment Records I’ll right click the Control and add image. After about 4-5 images (Records) I get the error dialog window, below, and unable to save the Form. When I check the table either some of all the rows are gone. When it’s a partial loss the first section (Index # 0+) will be missing.

I think this happens when I’m adding images in both Modes, Design/ Run and Run only modes but not sure.

I have deleted tables and image controls and created from new but this has happened 3 times and don’t know how to proceed for troubleshooting. Any ideas will be welcomed.

Do not store pictures in an embedded database! Store the file paths of pictures or just the file names and put the files in the same directory as the embedded database.
Sample database with picture files: PicsDB

I watched a 9 year old tutorial that had the table field type set to Image. I set it to Text (Default) as the attached DB shows. It was kicking my butt. I appreciate this.

SOLVED

You could save small images inside the database - small like Icons … If you try to add bigger images you will get the error you have got - with photos I will get if after inserting the third photo. No data I have inserted after last opening of the *.odb-file will be there afterwards.