LO_18.104.22.168, HSQLDB embedded & registered, Windows10_64bit
- text file locations are restricted to below the directory that contains the database, unless the textdb.allow_full_path property is set true as a Java system property.
- The database engine uses a set of defaults for text table properties. Each table’s data source may override these defaults.
- It is also possible to override the defaults globally, so they apply to all text tables.
- The statement SET DATABASE TEXT TABLE DEFAULTS can be used to override the default global properties.
- How to read the current “Text File Global Properties” ?
- Running this SQL from LO_main_window ==> Tools ==> SQL… :
SET DATABASE TEXT TABLE DEFAULTS 'textdb.allow_full_path=false'
triggers the following error:
Unexpected token TEXT, requires COLLATION in statement [SET DATABASE TEXT]
3. Running this Basic code from within the IDE" :
Sub Main docmd.runSQL ("SET DATABASE TEXT TABLE DEFAULTS 'textdb.allow_full_path=false'") End Sub
Error #1523 (SQL Error, SQL statement = ‘SET DATABASE TEXT TABLE DEFAULTS ‘textdb.allow_full_path=false’’) occurred in a call to function ‘RunSQL’
How to make (2) &/or (3) work?