Locking Position of Text Elements in an Imported PDF

I copied a multi-page PDF into LO Draw. It is a form with areas (lines, mostly, but some check boxes) to enter names, addresses, etc. The document is 10 pages long.
Is there a way to select all of the elements in the document and lock their positions so I don’t accidentally move them when I enter text in the text fields?

If it is a form, you would do better to open it in a pdf reader, like Adobe Reader, and use that to fill in the form. PDF readers will do a better job of filling in a form than Draw.

Compare the last thread to this (repeating) topic:

Actually all I would like to know is how I can lock the position and contents of text boxes. I have a lot of them and I don’t want to move them or change their contents, and it also be nice if I could lock more than one at a time.

1. Select everything on the page by drawing a selection rectangle around the page
  2. Click Format > Position and size (F4).
  3. Select the Position and Size tab and under the heading Protect, tick Position (Size will be greyed out after ticking position). OK

Setting font size

To make it easier to fill the text boxes
  1. Find the font size that will fit the text boxes and make a note of it, probably 12 pt
  2. Open the Sidebar and select the Style pane
  3. Right click Default Drawing Style and select Edit style
  4. Select the Font tab and change size to 12 pt or as desired. OK