[LOOL] No disk space left on server, please contact the server administrator to continue

I use LibreOffice via docker. I ran into this problem but i don’t know how to solve it.

This is “df -h” result in docker container.

root@d0432e864edf:/# df -h
Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
overlay          50G   48G  2.4G  96% /
tmpfs            64M     0   64M   0% /dev
tmpfs           919M     0  919M   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
/dev/xvda1       50G   48G  2.4G  96% /share
shm              64M     0   64M   0% /dev/shm

I never used Docker, but a few thougths anyway:

• The “server” in this case is most likely the Docker “container infrastructure”.
  • With no separate filesystem mounted for /home, the home folder (where you usually store your files in this kind of platform) is on the root filesystem (/). 2.4G of available storage seems like ample space left for you to save your stuff, but the system may require a minimum of free space for “housekeeping”.
    (Then again, the “home ground” may be external to the Docker framework. As mentioned, I don’t know a lot about this.)
  • The root and /share show the same usage figures, so I suspect they are two views of the same filesystem (i.e. same fs mounted twice, or perhaps some kind of mirroring). Not sure whether this is how Docker works, or a bug.

I suspect that the cause of your problem is to be found in Docker setup, not in LibreOffice. Give it some more space. Ask your question in the Docker community.

2.4G of available storage seems like ample space left for you to save your stuff, but the system may require a minimum of free space for “housekeeping”.

It’s correct. It need more than 2.4G.