master document navigator insert option not coming?

In master document’s navigator pane no insert link option is appeared. what can i do?

Please elaborate a bit. What do you want to do? How do you do it presently? What is not working?

As always, mention OS name and LO version. These guidelines give good advice to ask questions.

Please do not use Add Answer but edit your original question to enhance the details of your question (answers are reserved for solutions to a problem on this Q&A site).

Same problem has happened to me.
The “original” Navigator we would like is shown in this video, at the 5:55 mark.

That window (the original one) shows multiple options as mentioned in the Help pages on this link.

EDIT: I’m on Windows10 and I’m running at the moment LibreOffice 7.1.1.2 with this build.

EDIT 2021-03-31: I uninstalled LibreOffice version 7. I then installed version 6.4.7. The Navigator window worked as before. I then uninstalled version 6.4.7. I then installed the latest version 7.1.1, and the Navigator window returned to the “correct” one.
As a possible WORKAROUND: I found that in both version 6.4.7 and version 7.1.1 users can still “drag and drop” documents into the Navigator window.