Min temperature wrong now

In my weather record database I have queries to give specific data , and one such query gives me the Max, Min and Average daytime temperature as well as the night tme Max and Min temperatures, for each month. Since a change of month from April to May, the Min night time temperature is stuck at -3, when in fact it should be 8.6. In the query, it does give the correct temperature, but the form does not. I have even changed the control property for the said text box to the ‘Coldest Day’ but the form still shows -3.
Why it has started doing this since the 1st day of May, I just don’t know why.
How can I fix this problem please

Form reads the data from the query? Then have a look at the field.
Open the form for editing, not for input data.
Click on the field with right mouse button.
Control Properties … → General
Do you see any “Value min” and “Value max”?

Which database and which version of LO do you use?

Don’t know why it changed on 1st day of May.

You could also try to upload your DB-file. Make a copy, delete all personal data before uploading.

The base version I have is 7.3.7.2
I have just realised that the ‘Coldest night’ is now being called from (Label field 1) instead of from the table.It never was before
LeedsWXData_copy.odb (931.3 KB)

Seems to be the form “Temp&Rain”. Right mouse click on “Coldest night”. Properties of the field is wrong: min-value is empty, max value is set to -3. Min-value should be -273,15, max-value something like 100.

1 Like

Ok, I have got it sorted now thanks. I added another text box and set the appropriate controls for it and then saved it. I opened the form and the Coldest Night temperature was now correct.
Why I didn’t think to do that before, I don’t know!
Thanks again

1 Like