Missing help for 7.2.5.2

Hi…Offline help for 7.1 never worked, so in frustration I upgraded to 7.2.5.2 and now the Libreoffice tab under help takes me to a blank page where it used to take me to the online help. Is there a hidden switch to turn both online and offline help on?

Apologies if I’m asking stupid questions…I’m coming from Word and really trying to make Librewriter work for me…

Best and thanks - Hopkins

From where do you downloaded the offline help installer? How do you installed it?
For me, it worked without problem (6.3, 6.4, 7.0, 7.1). In the same download page of the program installer it is offered the offline help installer.
Please, edit your question (click the three dots below you question and the pencil) and share your operating system. Thanks.

Hi and thanks!

I downloaded it from the LibreOffice Download site: Download LibreOffice | LibreOffice - Free Office Suite - Based on OpenOffice - Compatible with Microsoft

And I’m running macOS Monterey. I probably should have stayed with 7.1, but I was hoping to get the contextual help to work which was always just taking me to a url looking for a non-existent file in my local document directory. So I was surprised when I also lost the ability to go to the on-line help.

I’m wondering if it’s just a Mac problem? If it is, I can always go to the help site manual using my browser…it’s just the contextual help is helpful when I’m trying to sort out how to use a specific menu…

Again, best and thanks - Hopkins

Same as me. I found many forum, just say it was included in the install package. However, Since long time ago, we open the offline help, it opened a file link in browser, however, there is on a empty page. That is all. That why we keep asking. May be someone else can open, or someone else mixed mac and win.

But we really cannot open offline help, and also cannot find solution even official or others way.