I’m using soffice.exe to convert a XLSX file to PDF but the converted PDF file is missing content: only one row is being converted in one of the spreadsheet tables.
- Windows 8.1
- LibreOffice portable (version 220.127.116.11)
soffice.exe -norestore -nofirststartwizard -headless -convert-to pdf “report-1481124262741.xlsx”
EDIT 1: I tried to export my spreadsheet to PDF in LibreOffice Calc and the result was the same. Here are two images, one in Calc and another in the exported PDF: http://imgur.com/a/zKwCK. Rows are missing and I don’t know why.
EDIT 2: I think I know what is happening. I’m using EPPlus and the page break is not being redefined after the table is being generated. As soon as I confirm this is the issue I will close this issue.