Move LibreOffice to a new computer

I use LibreOffice Writer on Windows. But I’ve created a bunch of Macros and have modified my LibreOffice Toolbars to call these. I want to migrate to a new Windows computer, but I want the same configuration with the toolbars set up to call these different macros. Is this possible without creating these modifications to LibreOffice from scratch. I.e. can I move certain configuration files and my macros to the new computer and LibreOffice on the new computer will have the modifications I’ve created on my old computer.
Thanks,
Harry

Create a backup of your user-profile on the old computer. Install LibreOffice (ideally same version) on the new computer, then replace the new profile with your saved copy.
Most things should work, some only with help, like references to external resources. I have to recreate my odbc-config first, then LibreOffice can find/use the reference. (Because ODBC is part of my OS, so not saved in the profile of LibreOffice .

Enter %APPDATA% into the address bar of the file manager (Explorer?).
Copy the LibreOffice directory to some external drive (USB or net drive) and then copy the directories where you saved your documents, propably the “My Files” folder.
On the new computer, log in under your regular user account and copy the LibreOffice directory to %APPDATA%
Copy your documents folder(s).
Install LibreOffice.

I should have said I want to move my configured LibreOffice from a Windows 7 computer to a computer running windows 11. Will the fact I’m going from Windows 7 to Windows 11 create any other problems or will what Andreas Sager’s method work. I.e.
Enter %APPDATA% into the address bar of the file manager (Explorer?).
Copy the LibreOffice directory to some external drive (USB or net drive) and then copy the directories where you saved your documents, propably the “My Files” folder.
On the new computer, log in under your regular user account and copy the LibreOffice directory to %APPDATA%
Copy your documents folder(s).
Install LibreOffice.

Thanks,

It would even work with a Mac or Linux PC.
Profile folder on the Mac is ~/Library/Application Support/LibreOffice/
Linux: `~/.config/libreoffice/