I was trying to lock a label, much like you lock a cell reference as such: $A$1 - but when I attempt to lock a label, for example ‘total’, Libreoffice says there are no references in the cell.
- Open a new sheet in Libreoffice Calc
- Insert the text “total” (without quotes) in cell A1
- Insert the value “2” (without quotes) in cell B1
- Sheet → named Ranges and Expressions → Labels…
- Introduce in the first bar: A1
- Select “Contains row labels”
- Introduce in the second bar: B1
- Click Add
- Insert the value “=total” (without quotes) in cell C1
- Select cell C1
- Press F4 or Sheet → Cycle Cell Reference Types
No cell references are found in the selected cells.
How do I lock the ‘total’ reference, so that I may pull down the handle from a cell that contains a formula that uses the ‘total’ reference, without making the second cell below the one that was pulled grab the cell below ‘total’?