Necessary to uninstall .dmg/other related files from old LO install?

Mojave 10.14.6, LO 7.0.6.2

I currently only have one version of Libreoffice installed (old version has been moved to trash and trash emptied), however am wondering whether or not some of the odd behaviour I’ve been experiencing in LO (such as Row height shortening to obscure text between document close/open - #5 by Opaque) that doesn’t seem to occur for other users, may be due to other files pertaining to an old install?

I have noticed, upon a search for ‘Libreoffice’ in my Hard Drive, a number of ‘.DMG’ files relating to old installations of Libreoffice, and wondered if these might have something to do with with this odd behaviour…
I can’t see why else I’d be experiencing such odd behaviour and not others, and it has been going on for quite some time.

Any thoughts? If other files are likely causing an issue, what is a good comprehensive method to remove these whilst leaving any necessary ones for my current install intact?

As always thanks; I couldn’t do it without you!

tags set right

Your question in https://ask.libreoffice.org/t/row-height-shortening-to-obscure-text-between-document-close-open/65671 is definitely not related to remaining (LibreOffice) .dmg files.

Typically, the dmg files are sources for installing software, and may be deleted after software is installed. Removing those will free up storage space, but is not likely to alter the behavior of installed software.

If you share with us the file names of the dmg files, and the path to the folder(s) where you located them, we may have additional info.

The dmg format is basically a file which packages other files and folders. Other such formats exist, like zip and ISO.

The dmg format can be easily attached to your file system by builtin MacOS modules. You simply open (doubleclick) to attach. It is conceivable that software can attach such files at run time and use content there, but as far as I know, that is not the case with LO.