Need help with macro that prints pages based on said rules

Hi,
I have a Calc Project with different sheets. In Sheet1 information is writen and in Sheet2, this information is distributed to different cells, ready to print.

I want to create a macro that looks for the value of cell B15 /sheet2/ and prints that many copies of page 1 (page 1 is cells A1:F49 /sheet 2/ ). Then I want it to look for the value of cell B64 /sheet2/ and print that many copies of page 2 (page 2 is cells A50:F98 /sheet2/ ), ect./there are 35 pages total/

I created a macro for test purposes, with one sheet only. The problem with it is that it prints ONLY the second range of cells (page 2) and it prints it B15 + B64 times. For example B15 = 2, B64 = 1. Page 1 /A1:F49/ doesn’t print at all, Page 2 /A50:F98/ is printed 3 times.

Can you give me any suggestions on what to change and how to make it happen /if it’s even possible/

This is my code:

Sub PrintCopies()

Dim iCopiesPage1 As Integer
Dim jCopiesPage2 As Integer
Dim oSheet As Object
Set oSheet = ThisComponent.Sheets(0)
 iCopiesPage1 = oSheet.getCellRangeByName("B15").getValue()
If IsNumeric(iCopiesPage1) And iCopiesPage1 > 0 Then
    oSheet.PrintAreas = Array(oSheet.getCellRangeByName("A1:F49").RangeAddress)
    For i = 1 To iCopiesPage1
        ThisComponent.print(Array())
    Next i
Else
    MsgBox "Please enter a numeric value greater than 0 in cell B15"
End If

jCopiesPage2 = oSheet.getCellRangeByName("B64").getValue()
If IsNumeric(jCopiesPage2) And jCopiesPage2 > 0 Then
    oSheet.PrintAreas = Array(oSheet.getCellRangeByName("A50:F98").RangeAddress)
    For j = 1 To jCopiesPage2
        ThisComponent.print(Array())
    Next j
Else
    MsgBox "Please enter a numeric value greater than 0 in cell B64"
End If
End Sub

Thank you in advance!

Test this, it adds the same range to the output array more times, accorging to Value from Cell

Sub printRanges
	dim ranges()
	ranges=array( array("B15","A1:F49"), array("B64", "A50:F98") ) 'array with count-cells and ranges
	const max=1000 'it supposes maximum pages to print
	dim p(max) 'array with ranges to print

dim oDoc as object, oSheet as object, sCell$, i%, j%, iCopies%, iData%, args1(0) as new com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
	oDoc=ThisComponent
	oSheet=oDoc.Sheets(0) 'sheet for print

for i=lbound(ranges) to ubound(ranges)
		sCell=ranges(i)(0) 'cell for Count
		iCopies=CInt(oSheet.getCellRangeByName(sCell).getValue()) 'Count
		if iCopies>0 then
			for j=0 to iCopies-1 'add the same range according to Count
				p(iData)=oSheet.getCellRangeByName(ranges(i)(1)).RangeAddress 'add range for print
				iData=iData+1
			next j
		else
			msgbox("Please enter a numeric value>0 in cell: " & chr(13) & sCell, 16)
			oDoc.CurrentController.Select(oSheet.getCellRangeByName(sCell)) 'select bad cell
			stop
		end if
	next i

redim preserve p(iData-1) 'only real Count of pages
	oSheet.PrintAreas=p
	oDoc.print(Array())
End Sub

It works for the Test project, thanks!

If I want to add more print areas, should I just add them to ranges=array? For example if i change it to:

ranges=array( array("B15","A1:F49"), array("B64", "A50:F98"), array("B113", "A99:F147"), array("B162", "A148:F196"))

will it still work?

Also, can I make it if the cell that contains the number of copies that need to be printed, is = 0 to print everything before it. For example with the code above if B113=0, not to give me an error mesege, but to print A1:F49, B15 times and A50:F98, B64 times and to end the macro?

Yes, put next ranges to variable ranges and run it :-). You can test it on some virtual PDF printer, not to print on papers :-).
There is the condition if iCopies>0 then, so if B113 is zero, then it will not add the range to output array p().

If your ranges are always increased by +49, then it is possible to modify macro to take ranges automatically and not from variable ranges.