Need to Disable Added Space in Copy and Paste

Windows, yes.
And while I have done a lot of things with autotext in the past, and if I was writing a novel with a protagonist with an accented name it would be worth doing that, but I’m generally working with each name for a couple of hours so the notepad thing works pretty well. I didnt notice it until recently because I had been taking the names out of my email but that doesnt work on the pc in question any more.

Yes, thats why I said I’d do that if I were writing a novel and so the same name was being used for an extended period, but in my particular case a name gets used in a document that’ll take me a few hours at most and then I’ll have a different name in the next one (and not all the names have accents or weird spellings so half the time I just type them anyway). So I’d be changing that autotext each time I had a new name that was a pain to type and the notepad thing is quicker. Kinda wishing I’d kept my trap shut now, but still. The main point is still that any ‘helpful’ feature will have cases where its really annoying and so it really ought to have a way to turn it off.

for reference : tdf#128595

Drives me nuts too. Many people select and paste precisely rather than sloppily and will hit the space before or after a paste when needed, and it is a constant irritation to have the computer deciding you want something different from what you’ve done. It’s normal practice to be able to disable such features. At least Ctrl-Shift-Alt-V provides some workaround.
One of many frustrating features unfortunately.