New print dialog

Good afternoon!
Please tell me if there is a way to specify a page range in the print dialog and print only even pages from it?

EDIT—

I do not quite understand what you mean, but just in case, I will write the version data. libreoffice: 7.0.2-2 operation system: Arch Linux

I will tell you more about my problem. In the old print dialog, it was possible to separately specify the page range and select in the combo box on another tab (all pages, even or odd). This way I could set a range of 4-10, even pages and print 4, 6, 8, … pages without the 2nd. Now I can either set a range of pages, or select even or odd in the radiobox. Thus, I cannot print all the even pages of the document starting from the 4th page.

Hi,

not sure, but did you look at

1. press CTRL+P

2. Print Window

3. General > Range and Copies

Hope it helps.

This is all clear - there is no other dialogue for printing. But you did not answer the question how can I print all even-numbered sheets in a 100-page document, starting from the 10th page?
In the old print dialog, this was possible because the page range was set separately from the even / odd page selection.

Q: how can I print all even-numbered sheets in a 100-page document, starting form the 10th page

1. Set Pages Range to : 10-100
  2. Set the Include dropdown to Even Pages

If that isn’t it maybe i am missunderstanding your question/request?

Sorry, I looked at your screenshot inattentively. My print dialog looks different. What version of office do you have?
I don’t know how to add a screenshot here. But I have a page range selection and even and odd ones are combined into one radiobox. Office version 7.0.3

My LO version is 7.1.0.
Maybe you can upload a screenshot of your print dialog and sombody who uses the 7.0 version can help you out. Just an idea.

I installed office version 7.1.0 (alpha). Here the dialog is fixed and the issue is resolved. Thanks for the help!

I confirm that in office version 7.1.0 (alpha) this dialog is fixed and the problem is solved.