Using LibreOffice 184.108.40.206 on Fedora 28:
I try to digitally sign a PDF document. To do this
- I select File | Digital Signatures | Sign Existing PDF…
- then I choose to open a PDF generated with LibreOffice Writer;
- then I select the Sign Document button in the blue bar;
- the Digital Signatures pop up window opens. Here I select the Sign Document… button;
- the Select Certificate pop up window opens, but there are no certificates visible.
However, when I use a similar procedure to sign an .odt or .odg document, I do see my OpenPGP certificate.
Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?