Not able to open tables in Base

I have been using Apache OpenOffice for a long time. Recently I was talking to a friend who told me I should be using LibreOffice instead. So, I downloaded it today. I am able to set up the ODBC connection to the database files that I have used in the past (just like I used to do in Apache OpenOffice). I see a list of all my tables in the main window, as usual. However, when I click on a table… to open, view and/or edit… nothing happens. So, I tried to select the table from the list, right click and select “open”… still nothing happens. Is there something more that I need to do to access the tables?

I tried going back into Apache OpenOffice again, and I am able to access all my tables just fine. So, either it is something wrong with LibreOffice, my settings/setup, or user error… I am open to it being any of the above… Can anyone help me?

Version: 5.0.1.2
Build ID: 81898c9f5c0d43f3473ba111d7b351050be20261
Locale: en-US (en_US)

Might be good to edit your Q and add which ODBC connectors you are using including versions, and for that matter which OS and what version. Also please add “ODBC” and Connectors tags to your post, and also a tag for your OS. Thanks.