Now I can't copy tables from my online bank acct to my docs - using Version: 4.2.4.2 & Win 8.1

Prior to last LibreOffice auto update about a month ago, I copied my bank info in table format to my permanent record in LibreOffice. Now all table formatting is gone and the data is all run together. This is not a spreadsheet, just my bank records in table format.

Some years ago I had the same problem and it turns out the bank changed the format. You can test this by getting a portable version of the LibO SW version you used before.

1 - If copying your info from the bank site works as you were used to, the problem is in LibO. In this case please report the bug using: https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/

2 - If copying does not work any longer as you were used to do it, it is a bank problem. You would need to talk to your bank. However I doubt that they will do some changes.

I recommend to use a banking program. Changing from spreadsheets and copy & paste info from my banks pages took me too much time. It is worth to spend a little money and have all in a banking program. Which program you can use depends on your bank. I recommend to talk to them. For very special analysis, I expect that all or almost all banking programs provide an CSV export, which you can open in Calc.

Thx Rosie52, I’ll try the portable version of the LibO I was using with success. Will let you know how it goes.

Portable Version: 4.1.4.2 works like a charm. Thanks muchly.

Thanks Linda for making me a Rosie. You should once look at my nick from the German language point of view… you never can get rid of it…