numpy in LibreOffice Calc

I need to run python macros in LibreOffice Calc that require numpy. Unfortunately, the python version that comes with LibreOffice does not have numpy installed. I tried to install it, but failed (I am a Mac user). Has anyone been able to use numpy with LibreOffice Calc? If you have, please let me know how you managed. Thanks!

You may have figured it out by now, but in case not, I had been using numpy successfully in a Python calc macro (indirectly via an import of matplotlib.pyplot). Whenever I updated LibreOffice, I would copy several packages over, for example:

cp -r /anaconda/lib/python3.5/site-packages/numpy* /Applications/LibreOffice.app/Contents/Resources/

Since I was using numpy with matplotlib, these are the all the packages I had to copy over:

matplotlib
numpy
pyparsing
cycler
six
dateutil

I also added /anaconda/lib/python3.5/site-packages to the DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable in my .bashrc file.

However, after recent updates of some python packages, I can’t get past this error:

Importing the multiarray numpy extension module failed.  Most
likely you are trying to import a failed build of numpy.
If you're working with a numpy git repo, try `git clean -xdf` (removes all
files not under version control).  Otherwise reinstall numpy.

Original error was: cannot import name 'multiarray'
 (or 'type_check.*' is unknown)

I’ve tried several different versions of Python and the above packages using conda environments, but I’ve not gotten my macro to work again. I’d be interested to know if/how you solved your numpy issue, and with what versions of the above packages.

Thanks.