Object in Calc moves and changes size when lines are added

I have a Calc file in LibreOffice 5.2.1.2 on Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

When I add or remove lines, the drawn objects (like a triangle or crescent) change size and location. Here is the file: Genetics file (see rows 32 to 60 - the large triangle has become large and move if rows are added above it.)

This also occurs when I save the file and exit then re-open the file.

Any suggestion?

It happens because the objects are anchored to cell, insert or delete rows/columns where the objects are, change their size concordantly, anchored the objects to page avoid this behavior.

If anchored to page, when rows are added or changed in height the object do not move accordingly so that is not a good solution. Secondly, why should anchor to cell cause size change upon saving the file? Third, all object on the page are anchored to cell but only three are affected by saving and re-opening the file.

Something must be wrong with the coding of object placement.

What are the objects with the issue?

In my file Genetics File (see rows 32 to 60 - the large triangle has become large and move if rows are added above it and a little further down there is a smiley face that moves every time the file is saved. I have seen this problem in other files with drawn objects too.

There is a bug report about this matter. Calc functionality request [FORMATTING]: Add option of anchoring for resizing a line should not resize anchored images

Thank you … I updated the bug to include the information posted here too since it is a little different.