.odt to PDF conversion taking more than 38 minutes in my case ,created PDF size is 8.5 MB ,it's having more than 2000 pages , How we decrease the conversion time

I am using below command

/usr/bin/libreoffice5.4 --headless -convert-to pdf "<file_name>" -outdir "<root_folder/generatedreports/>";

Oh when will people stop checking checkboxes they don’t need, and stop creating “wiki” questions!..

The command line is incorrect: the --convert-to and --outdir require two dashes, and the former must go immediately after filter parameters, not after input file name. A minor note is that --headless is redundant here, because it’s implied with --convert-to.

libreoffice --convert-to pdf --outdir "<root_folder/generatedreports/>" "<file_name>"

but this, of course, not an answer to the question. I doubt that you can do anything here aside from getting more powerful hardware.

thanks for your correction in command. My application hosted in Openshift environment (REDHAT server) , if I increase any memory size Is it will decrease conversion time ?.

it depends. You should monitor what is the bottleneck. If your server makes excessive swapping, then yes

Thanks…