"Optimal Height" fails on Calc rows with multi-line content

One of the columns is for a description, and I’ll use Ctrl+Enter to enter multi-line text into that cell from time to time. I do not want to span multiple vertical cells, as then that’d impact formulas that need to be on the same row as the line item.

I’ve noticed that LibreOffice tends to size the cell not based upon the actual height, but on the height of a single line, and not only when I am explicitly resizing the row, but also if I’m loading the file.

It does correctly size the row on entry of the data.

Is there a way to make LibreOffice recognise the true multi-line cell content height?

Using Version: 6.3.5.2
Build ID: 1:6.3.5-0ubuntu0.19.10.1

I colud neither test with 6.3.5 (but with 6.2.5 and 6.4.2 instead) nor under ubuntu (but Win 10).
Both versions behaved the same way (with the same little bug) concerning this topic, and both correctly recalculated and applied the oprtimal height on reloading (even if the “little bug” was spooking when the document was saved) .
Please make available a real sample .ods showing the issue for you.
Don’t use the ‘Add Answer’ tool, but edit your question.

Checked again as requested. It looks like it’s been corrected in version: 6.4.2.2 Build ID: 1:6.4.2-0ubuntu0.19.10.3 as I can no longer reproduce it.