Page layout for 'new' printer

Hello,
I’m using for quite a while Libreoffice with a HP MFPM1536 to print Index cards (6" x 4") using the page layout "Japanese Postcard (100mm x 148mm) which is attached to this printer.
I now added a Lexmark E260 to the system but noticed that for this printer there is no page size of 100mm x 148mm as for the HP printer.
I’m assuming the available page layouts are determined by the driver installed on the system.
But perhaps I am wrong and I could define the new page size for the E260 in Libreoffice.
Perhaps someone can shed some light on how I could fix the problem,
setup in Libreoffice or a different printer driver or something totally different?
Please assume I want to use this “6x4” format and no other gimmicks or workarounds :wink:
Any ideas?
Any constructive help is much appreciated.

PS I’m using LO v24.2.5.2 on Linux

PS: the problem is NOT to define a page style in this format, the problem is to bring the printer to the point were it’s printing the full contents of the document in the proper format.
Thx

According to Lexmark E260 printer manual, the smallest size supported is A6 (105 x 148) but with the proviso A6 is supported only for grain long papers, whatever that means

That’s a bummer.
However, I figured out a way to use the A6 format to print my index cards (They are very similar in size).
Thanks

1 Like