Paste command pastes previously pasted content - v.7.5

My LO version is 7.5.4.2 (x86_64). When I want to copy content into LO, when I hit Paste, it pastes content from the previous Paste command. Retrying gives the same result. I can close all of my open LO docs, usually 3-5, and LO itself, then reopen and it works as it should. But it soon starts providing previous pastes again when the Paste command is used. This is extremely frustrating. I much prefer LO to Word, but this glitch is making reconsider this. Even if I could revert back to my previous version (that never had this issue, I’d be happy with that.

Welcome to the mess of broken Clipboard “Managers” that destroy clipboard contents and queues. Check your system for such and remove it.
Apart from that, you should upgrade to LibreOffice 7.5.7, see Important release of LibreOffice 7.6.2 Community and LibreOffice 7.5.7 Community with key security fix - The Document Foundation Blog.

Thanks, I check on if there’s a clipboard manager loaded. I’ll also update my version, have just been too busy.