Persistent Issues with Text Color Selection and Unexpected Impress Closures in Impress

I am experiencing a problem with LibreOffice Impress on my system and would appreciate some assistance. I am using Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS and LibreOffice 7.5.4.2 . I am experiencing an issue when selecting the text color in Impress using the Text formatting panel (Font color). Upon clicking, the color palette fails to appear, and if I repeat the procedure two or three times, Impress suddenly closes. Interestingly, even when I select the text and right-click to choose a color, there are occasions when the selected color does not apply to the text.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open Impress.
2. Attempt to select the text color by clicking on the Text formatting bar panel.
3. Observe that the color palette does not appear.
4. Repeat the above step multiple times to observe any sudden Impress closures.

Expected behavior:
When clicking on the Font color panel, the color palette should appear, allowing me to select a desired text color consistently. The selected color should apply to the text reliably, whether through the dropdown panel or the right-click context menu.

Actual behavior:
The color palette does not appear when clicking on the Font color panel. Impress may unexpectedly close after attempting the procedure multiple times. Furthermore, there are instances where the selected text color does not change the text, even when chosen through the right-click context menu.
Additional information:

Operating system: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS
LibreOffice version: 7.5.4.2

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or assistance in resolving this issue. Thank you for your time and support.

First steps

Try Step “Corrupted user profile” in the Link.

I have performed the procedure to restore the /user folder, but the problem persists. It seems to be in the “Text formatting” menu, as enabling it (View>Toolbars>Text formatting) and trying to use it causes the problem to occur again.