Please help SAXParseException error

I am having a problem opening my file.
It says file format Error found at:
SAXParseException: ‘[word/document.xml line 2] Attribute w: csthemebredifined’, Stream ‘word/document.xml’, Line 2 Column 86455(row,col).

It’s a job application, can anyone please help retrieve this thanks

The file is obviously corrupted and a can only be fixed by finding the error in the document.xml file (IMO). Thus you’ll need to upload the document (provided you are not familiar with XML validation / analyzing tools)

To upload a file use the clip symbol while you edit your original question. If you don’t want to upload to this site (from where you cannot delete files uploaded) you could provide a link to some file sharing servivce, where you control deletion after repair.

Thanks for your prompt reply I will try upload the file

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9xZ1tJDGdNQbzNGYVdDRktRT3paa0ZNel8ycW1WT1lqcFdz/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msword

Does this link work?

yes - worked, but you should have pointed to the fact that you are working in foreign .docx format (I oversaw word/document.xml). My advice: Don’t do that and work with ODF (,odt) format only ansd use Save As, if you need to exchange with third party not being able to read ODF. Using foreign formats as a working format is a road to problems.

Sorry. I’m a very basic user, do you think you are able to work with this? Thanks

When I click on the link I can not open the file

Are you having any luck? Thanks

I got it fixed - at least it worked for me. Check my answer below and provide the requested feedback so I can re-establish your privacy.

Hello,

please check link https://drive.google.com/open?id=14mVcO8h9rWBCb4NP00-TeLG3EtxlIVXW for your fixed file, download to your computer and let me know whether it works for your (both the link and the remedy) by leaving a comment to this answer.

I’ll remove the sharing of the file and the file itself immediately after I got a positive feedback.

[Update: Sharing the document finished and deleted]

Hope that helps.

If the answer helped to solve your problem, please click the check mark (:heavy_check_mark:) next to the answer.

Hi thanks very much for your help. This now works, you’re a life saver. Just for future reference… is it better to save as a docs file or an odt file? Thanks again!

Docx file sorry not docs file

:white_check_mark:. Thank you very much

Read my advice in my comment above, where I wrote:
My advice: Don’t do that and work with ODF (,odt) format only ansd use Save As, if you need to exchange with third party not being able to read ODF. Using foreign formats as a working format is a road to problems.

This means: Use .odt, if working with LibreOffice !!

And please: If the answer (solution) helped to solve your problem, please click the check mark (:heavy_check_mark:) next to the answer

Okay I have ticked. I have saved my file so you can now delete it thanks

Please confirm by leaving a comment when you have deleted

Thank you for deleting. Please permanently delete from bin too. Many thanks

Deleting from bin done …

Thanks have a good day